Something Strange Something Strange

a great start

you've got some fantastic rhythm, but i really recommend that you put in a solid melody too.
i know there is some towards the end, and i love its subtlety, but you could benefit a lot from making some more that's more prominent.

smokeshow responds:

Thanks a lot man. The main intent of this was to create atmosphere for a game or something, kinda like 'out of this world' if you've ever heard of it.

Short Soft Loop Short Soft Loop

if it helps you decide...

i think you definitely should make a song with this
if you do, make sure there is a part in the song that plays only this loop.
send me a PM if you ever make it

obliviousfafnir01 responds:

Hey thanks, I'll take that into consideration.

Flustered Flustered

haha, Awesome.

i've always respected when somebody can write music that creates its own environment. And this song pretty much perfectly describes that. I could see this being the perfect missing piece in some scenarios, the only problem is that so few people have heard this.
If you haven't already, you should look into seeking out animators that need some specific music. Its a great way to spread the word of your music, as well as said animator.

Pookie-Killed-RayRay responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! I think they kinda shun promoting outside of the "audio ad" thread, but I'll definitely look into it!

Lugias Song Remix Lugias Song Remix

absolutley incredible.....except

i got chills as soon as i heard Lugia's cry at the begining,
...but the mood was immediatley broken by "pump up the volume"
if you still have access to the raw song, i think something like cutting out all other tracks besides the cry just for a quarter measure...maybe throw in an echoing bass drum hit or 2-3....

i dont know, on the other hand, if you just took it out and didnt replace it, i think that would sound ok too

the other vocals didnt bother me, and they usually do in most songs, but other than that, i really respect this 10/10 aside from that

Ambient Loop of Justice Ambient Loop of Justice

worthy of its name

in fact, if you dont mind, i would like to use this in a new song if i can ever get my recording software to get a good sample again
...that is if you dont mind (i'll obviously give credit where its due)

Mexifry responds:

If you give credit where credit is due, go right ahead.
It's at 120 bpm.